Safety and the highest quality were crucial during designing and later manufacturing of mobiBUD platforms.
As a result we can offer product with the below features:
- innovative frame’s project, which together with only 18mm plywood filling reaches characteristic of heavier platforms with 22mm plywood filling, while being cheaper, lighter and handier,
- safety of use even during reaching or exceeding maximum load, structural analysis for safety ratio 1,5 (1125kg/m2) clearly show, that mobiBUD platform meets Eurocod 9 norm in order to aluminium constructions,
- safety of usage under dynamic load without deformations or loss of tension properties, by the use of alloy having 2,5 times higher maximum tension ratio than commonly used alloys, what is important during use by dynamic dance teams or when platforms are used to construct tribune or audience (spontaneous cheering, jumping),
- meeting all fire-protection requirements in terms of flame retardance and resistance to fire by using fire-resistant materials with reduced smoke emission,
- for safety of use crucial is the quality of finishing of frame and leg connection profiles, which are made in accordance with the most strict norm, defined as inaccuracy tolerance of tenths of a millimetre, with usage of the latest equipment in TUV/ISO certified environment.
MobiBUD platform is a product with proven quality and safety.